Laser Alignment Applications
Industrial strength alignment solutions for all your applications.
Our Laser Microgage products are versatile and ready to go to work on all of your measuring and alignment projects. They’re unlike most expensive equipment, designed for a single task. Below is a list of typical industrial alignment applications.
Measuring straightness is easily done with the Laser Microgage and has a multitude of applications across industry.
Squareness & perpendicularity are measured by redirecting a laser beam with an optical device at precisely 90 degrees off an established path.
Establish parallel reference lines accurate to within 0.001 inch over considerable distances. Ideal for checking machinery, web and roll systems, and production equipment.
A precision rotating base defines a flat plane of laser light for measuring surface flatness. A digital receiver provides precise surface profile.
A laser beam extends over great distances. A built-in 10-arc-second precision level brings the beam into a level, horizontal orientation.
Measuring runout on moving equipment and machine tools is easily performed with the Laser Microgage.
Laser spindle alignment is ideal for boring, milling, or any head and tailstock turning center equipment. A fast and accurate way to align spindles and lathes.
Ideal for shaft placement, locating extrusion screws, positioning rams in press bores, and all other bore alignment applications.
Very precise angular alignment measurements and adjustments in the range of 1 degree to 0.0001 degree, simply and precisely.
- Locating gantry rails and cross bridges
- Assembling long machinery runs
- Adjusting roller and guide assemblies
- Aligning bearings
- Adjusting large web systems
- Gaging large parts and assemblies
- Aligning shafts and transmissions
- Aligning turbines
- Measuring structural and shaft deflections
- Aligning belts and drive systems
- Checking machinery clearance and wear
- Adjusting frames and fixtures
- Checking milling and cutting stations
- Checking injection molding machines
- Aligning stamping presses
- Precision surveying