Come be part of the Team!
Pinpoint Laser Systems has an immediate opening for a precision oriented professional Manufacturing Engineer with strong mechanical assembly skills and a technically oriented background. We are looking for a candidate who can help us strengthen our manufacturing and assembly operation allowing us to expand our custom projects with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience with mechanical assembly techniques, manufacturing documentation, design programs and mechanical drawings. Computer experience in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and Sage accounting software are desirable. Basic machine shop skills for use of lathes and milling machines for prototyping are needed.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of hands on experience in a growing manufacturing operation
- Proficiency with Engineering documentation and SolidWorks
- Innovative & Creative Participation in New Product Development & Design
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas that could benefit from changes and improvements
- Maintain product and manufacturing documentation and procedures
- Strong mechanical aptitude; experience with Product Assembly
- Experience with electronics, software and optics preferred
- Experience with manufacturing systems (BOM, ECO, job plans, computers, etc.)
- Assembly experience with mechanical / electronic / optical disciplines
- Ability to advise on manufacturing fixtures, tools and equipment needs
Pinpoint Laser Systems, founded in 1992, is an established manufacturer of laser based, high precision, industrial alignment and measuring products that are in use throughout many industries for improving overall efficiency. Our line of innovative products is constantly expanding, and new products are always on the horizon. Our family of customers includes aircraft manufacturers, medical equipment producers, plastic and film producers, machine shops, shipbuilders, paper and steel mills, electronic component manufacturers, and many others.
Advantages and Benefits
- Medical & Dental benefits (50% company contribution), pre-tax employee contributions, 10 company paid holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation accrual in year one, 2 weeks paid sick time accrual in year one
- Competitive salary base
- A strong team environment with skilled and considerate employees that enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- A flexible work environment where contributions and creativity are encouraged and rewarded.
- Training and education opportunities
- A convenient location with free parking and a low-stress commute.
Pinpoint Laser Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.