Come be part of the Team!
Pinpoint Laser Systems is looking for an energetic Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician with strong assembly skills and a background with growing companies. The ideal candidate would be familiar with mechanical, electronic and optical components and assembly. If you are looking for a growing, friendly, team-oriented company with proven technical products and interesting, rewarding challenges please contact us today.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assemble electro-mechanical devices
- Wiring and connecting electronic components.
- Testing, troubleshooting & calibrating optical components
- Assisting Engineering with product testing & development
- Update and follow product build documentation
- Draw or modify diagrams to clarify fabrication details
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with electro-mechanical assembly
- Manufacturing documentation
- General PC computer skills – Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Able to quickly learn new computer applications
- Experience writing/updating procedures
- Comfortable with measuring tools, soldering, precision alignment a plus
- Able to troubleshoot electronic components
- Solder certification (IPC/-A-610) or ability to quickly achieve certification
Pinpoint Laser Systems, founded in 1992, is an established manufacturer of laser based, high precision, industrial alignment and measuring products that are in use throughout many industries for improving overall efficiency. Our line of innovative products is constantly expanding, and new products are always on the horizon. Our family of customers includes aircraft manufacturers, medical equipment producers, plastic and film producers, machine shops, shipbuilders, paper and steel mills, electronic component manufacturers, and many others.
Advantages and Benefits
- Competitive salary base
- A strong team environment with skilled and considerate employees that enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- A flexible work environment where contributions and creativity are encouraged and rewarded.
- Training and education opportunities
- A convenient location with free parking and a low-stress commute.
Pinpoint Laser Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.