Pinpoint Application Contest
Quarterly drawings for your chance to win!
Starting in 2018, Pinpoint will be conducting quarterly drawings for your chance to win an iPad Mini. That’s four chances to win throughout the year!
If it weren’t for our dedicated customers over the last 25 years we wouldn’t be here today. So, as a token of our appreciation, we wanted to do something that would be both fun and engaging with our existing customers. We encourage every Pinpoint owner to participate and look forward to reviewing some great applications across a multitude of industries. How does your team use Pinpoint’s laser alignment and measurement tools to get the job done?
Application Contest Rules
• Submit your entry detailing how you use Pinpoint’s products to perform a specific application* in your company.
• Qualified entries must include a few lines detailing how you use Pinpoint systems AND a photo of the application.
• You must send your entry in by the end of each quarter to be entered into the drawing.
• More than one (1) submission may be entered per company, granted each submission details a separate application.
• Participants are welcome to resubmit their entry each quarter, provided they have not already been chosen as a winner.
• Upon receipt of all entries, Pinpoint will review each submission and select our favorite application as the winner.
• Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Contest Prize
• All persons who enter a contest submission will receive a complimentary Microgage Maintenance Kit, containing items to help maintain your system and a $50 voucher towards your next Microgage calibration.
• Each quarterly winner will be contacted directly in order to retrieve your mailing address.
• The winner of the Application Contest will receive a complimentary iPad Mini.
*Upon receipt of your submission, Pinpoint Laser Systems reserves the right to use your application for future promotional materials, including, but not limited to email, social media or other promotional materials. Considering the nature of some of our clients’ work, we remain absolutely committed to your privacy and confidentiality of projects, trade secrets, proprietary information, or other highly sensitive materials. Please refer to our Statement of Confidentiality page for additional details.