Inside Sales Professional with Strong Mechanical Aptitude
Come be part of the Team!
Pinpoint Laser Systems has a great opportunity for a strong, highly energetic Sales Professional experienced in qualifying and closing new business opportunities in a technical environment.
The Pinpoint Laser Account Manager role requires the ability to qualify our significant inbound leads, expand and develop business with existing clients and create your own pipeline of new opportunities to achieve quarterly revenue goals.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable qualifying and closing new opportunities across a wide variety of manufacturing industries. Candidates must have a mechanical engineering aptitude and a proven track record of sales growth as part of a team focused on customer satisfaction. This is an in-house sales position that will require some travel from time to time.
Reporting to the company President, and supported by the sales and marketing team you will:
- Build long-term relationships, leveraging both the standard and custom solutions we offer our clients by using your consultative and technical selling skills.
- Acquire new customers while at the same time further developing the already existing strategic accounts and market opportunities.
- Create and deliver excellent product demonstrations to learn customer needs, make recommendations and/or provide training.
- Win accounts in companies with multi-divisions where a wide variety of decision makers and influencers are involved
- Participate in the development of technical solutions and navigate within a variety of industrial vertical market segments.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, ensuring all customer requirements are met from pre- to post sales.
The ideal candidate should have/should be:
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude – Analytical and problem-solving skills applied in technical environments.
- Minimum – 2 to 5 years of proven technical equipment sales.
- Account leadership – Experience and ability to support the business effort to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Experience with capital equipment sales – Using a value-based, educational selling approach.
- College degree – Engineering or business is preferred.
- Resourceful team player – Positively contribute to the team and work independently when required.
- Proficiency in Windows – All Microsoft Office products
- CRM system (preferably ACT!) – Experience in utilizing a CRM system to collect and record customer technical information as well as managing and updating sales opportunities.
- Customer Service Oriented – Highly organized, excited about working in a rewarding environment, having a strong desire to Succeed with a Positive Attitude.
Pinpoint Laser Systems, founded in 1992, is an established manufacturer of laser based, high precision, industrial alignment and measuring products that are in use throughout many industries for improving overall efficiency. Our line of innovative products is constantly expanding, and new products are always on the horizon. Our family of customers includes aircraft manufacturers, medical equipment producers, plastic and film producers, machine shops, shipbuilders, paper and steel mills, electronic component manufacturers, and many others.
Advantages and Benefits
- Strong team environment with skilled and considerate employees that enjoy a healthy work life balance
- Flexible work environment where contributions and creativity are encouraged and rewarded
- Medical & Dental benefits with 50% company contribution, pre-tax employee contributions
- 10 company paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation accrual in year one and 2 weeks paid sick time accrual in year one
- Training and education opportunities
- Conveniently located with free parking and low-stress commute
- Competitive salary base and commission structure
Job Type: Full-time
$70,000.00 to $110,000.00+ per year target compensation based on salary plus commission.
Pinpoint Laser Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.