Come be part of the Team!
Pinpoint Laser Systems has a great opportunity for a strong, highly energetic Technical Sales Professional experienced in qualifying and closing new business opportunities in a technical sales environment.
We are searching for a detail-oriented, Technical Sales Professional to join our company. The responsibilities include qualifying and closing new opportunities across a wide variety of industries, delivering product demonstrations, networking with customers, expanding sales territories, attending seminars and trade exhibitions, conducting research, increasing knowledge of technical products and market needs. You should be able to deliver excellent customer support and make appropriate suggestions for improvement. This position may require some travel from time to time.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate great active listening skills and teamwork. Outstanding candidates are self-starters with superb networking abilities, research skill, and a good eye for opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Build long-term relationships, leveraging both the standard and custom laser and measuring solutions we offer our customers by using your consultative and technical selling skills.
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising on the best Pinpoint products for their application.
- Acquirenew customers while at the same time further developing the already existing strategic accounts and market opportunities.
- Createand deliver excellent product demonstrations to learn customer needs, make recommendations and/or provide training.
- Win accounts in companies with multi-divisions where a wide variety of decision makers and influencers are involved.
- Participatein the development and recommendations of technical solutions and be part of a team to design and deliver solutions to customers.
- Maintaina high level of customer satisfaction, striving to meet customer needs and requirements
The ideal candidate should have/should be:
Demonstrated mechanical aptitude – Analytical and problem-solving skills applied in technical environments.
Minimum – 3 to 5 years of proven technical equipment sales.
Account leadership – Experience and ability to support the business effort to achieve annual revenue targets.
Experience with capital equipment sales – Using a value-based, educational selling approach.
College degree – Business or engineering is preferred.
Resourceful team player – Positively contribute to the team and work independently when required.
Proficiency in Windows – All Microsoft Office products.
CRM system (preferably ACT!) – Experience in utilizing a CRM system to collect and record customer technical information as well as managing and updating sales opportunities.
Customer Service Oriented – Highly organized, excited about working in a rewarding environment, having a strong desire to succeed with a positive attitude.
Pinpoint Laser Systems is an established manufacturer of laser based, high precision, industrial alignment and measuring products that are in use throughout many industries for assembly and improving overall efficiency. Our line of innovative products is constantly expanding, and new products evolving from customer requirements and discussions are always on the horizon. Our family of customers includes aircraft manufacturers, medical equipment producers, plastic and film producers, machine shops, shipbuilders, paper and steel mills, electronic component manufacturers, and many others. For more information on Pinpoint, please visit our website; www.pinpointlaser.com
Advantages and Benefits
- Competitive salary base and commission structure
- Medical & Dental benefits, pre-tax employee contributions
- 2 weeks paid vacation accrual in year one
- Strong team environment with skilled and considerate employees that enjoy a healthy work life balance
- Flexible work environment where contributions and creativity are encouraged and rewarded
- Training and education opportunities
- Conveniently located with free parking and low-stress commute
Job Type: Full-time
Pinpoint Laser Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.