Come be part of the Team!
Pinpoint Laser Systems has a great opportunity for a strong, highly energetic Sales Professional experienced in qualifying and closing new business opportunities in a technical environment.
The Pinpoint Laser Account Manager role requires the ability to qualify our significant inbound opportunities, expand and upsell existing clients, and to create your own pipeline of new opportunities to achieve quarterly revenue goals.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable qualifying and closing new opportunities across a wide variety of manufacturing industries. Candidates must have a mechanical engineering aptitude and a proven track record of sales growth while being part of a team focused on customer satisfaction. This is an in-house sales position that will require some travel from time to time.
Reporting to the company President, and supported by the sales and marketing team that will assist with acquiring leads, you will:
- Use your consultative / technical selling skills to build long-term relationships, leveraging both the standard and custom solutions we provide our clients.
- Win accounts in companies with multi-divisions where a wide variety of decision makers and influencers are involved.
- Acquire new customers while at the same time further developing the already existing strategic accounts and market opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, ensuring all customer requirements are met from pre- to post sales.
- Participate in the development of technical solutions and navigate within a variety of industrial vertical market segments.
- Create and deliver excellent product demonstrations to learn customer needs, make recommendations and/or provide training.
The ideal candidate should have/should be:
- Account leadership experience with the ability to support the business effort to achieve $2.0M revenue target in year one.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of proven technical sales success.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and skills along with analytical and problem solving skills applied in technical environments.
- Experience with capital equipment sales and a value-based, educational selling approach.
- A college degree in engineering or business is preferred.
- Resourceful team player able to positively contribute to the team and work independently when required.
- Proficiency in Window based applications, MS Office products
- Experience utilizing a CRM system (preferably ACT!) to collect and record customer technical information as well as managing and updating sales opportunities in the CRM.
- Highly organized, customer service oriented and excited about working in a rewarding environment with a strong desire to Succeed and a Positive Attitude.
Pinpoint Laser Systems, founded in 1992, is an established manufacturer of laser based, high precision, industrial alignment and measuring products that are in use throughout many industries for improving overall efficiency. Our line of innovative products is constantly expanding, and new products are always on the horizon. Our family of customers includes aircraft manufacturers, medical equipment producers, plastic and film producers, machine shops, shipbuilders, paper and steel mills, electronic component manufacturers, and many others.
Advantages and Benefits
- A strong team environment with skilled and considerate employees that enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- Medical & Dental benefits (50% company contribution), pre-tax employee contributions, 10 company paid holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation accrual in year one, 2 weeks paid sick time accrual in year one
- Competitive salary base and commission structure
- A flexible work environment where contributions and creativity are encouraged and rewarded.
- Training and education opportunities.
- A convenient location with free parking and a low-stress commute.
Pinpoint Laser Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.