Precision Angular Alignment
Very precise angular alignment measurements and adjustments in the range of 1 degree to 0.0001 degree, simply and precisely.
How it works
Laser measuring of small angles is easy because the laser is aimed at a mirror and the reflected beam is returned to the digital receiver sitting next to the laser. If the mirror changes in angle, the reflected beam coming back to the receiver will move twice as much. As the Microgage detector precisely measures this motion of the reflected beam the angular change is calculated.
Typically, the laser and Microgage receiver are mounted on a common plate and the Angle Measuring Prism is moved along the laser beam path to measure surface angles or rotated in place.
Typical angular alignment applications
- Adjusting x-ray and medical equipment
- Aligning precision antenna arrays
- Checking the flatness of surface plates
- Monitoring angular runout on machine tools
- Checking flange orientation to bores
- Gearbox and drive system alignment
- Periscope and telescope alignment
- Microgage PRO Plus
- Microgage 2D
- Microgage 2000
- Angle Measuring Prism
- Laser and Receiver Mounting Plate
- DCU-200 Computer Interface & Software
- 4-Axis Precision Mount
- Precision Tripod Mount
Find your solution here
Not sure which laser alignment product is right for your job? Get expert advice from our engineers, contact us today.