Shaft Alignment can be easily and accurately done with our Laser Microgage System
How it works
This alignment kit uses a laser mounted on machinery, a drive shaft flange, or an assembly and projects a laser reference beam along the shaft line. This reference beam can reliably travel up to 120 feet to an opposing shaft flange or gearbox for alignment. A digital receiver is then used with the reference beam to position bearings, shaft supports or other shaft assembly’s along this reference line. A digital display stores readings, runs computations, and be connected to a laptop or PC for storage and charting.
Typical shaft alignment applications
- Aligning propeller shafts
- Positioning rudder posts
- Shaft and drive alignment
- Installing helicopter drive shafts
- Aligning engines in locomotives
- Aligning turbine shafts in hydroelectric facilities
- Adjusting drive shafts and gear boxes
Find your solution here
Not sure which laser alignment product is right for your job? Get expert advice from our engineers, contact us today.