Come be part of the Team!
Pinpoint Laser Systems is looking for an energetic Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician with strong assembly skills and a background with growing companies. The ideal candidate would be familiar with mechanical, electronic and optical components and assembly. If you are looking for a growing, friendly, team-oriented company with proven technical products and interesting, rewarding challenges please contact us today.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assembly of mechanical devices
- Connecting & wiring electronic components.
- Checking optical components, alignment, & testing
- Assisting Engineering with product testing & development
- Quality inspection of incoming mechanical components
- Ability to update and follow product build documentation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with electro-mechanical assembly
- Manufacturing documentation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word
- Quality control
- Comfortable with measuring tools, soldering, precision alignment
- Inventory Procedures
Pinpoint Laser Systems, founded in 1992, is an established manufacturer of laser based, high precision, industrial alignment and measurement products that are in use in virtually every type of manufacturing process throughout the world. Our line of innovative products is constantly expanding and evolving to meet our customer’s needs. Our customer base includes many of the largest AND smallest corporations around the globe. From military to medical, industrial to consumer our partners are shaping the world and we are helping them do it with better quality and efficiency than ever before.
Advantages and Benefits
- Medical & Dental benefits (50% company contribution), pre-tax employee contributions
- 10 paid Holidays – Includes your birthday taken at a date of your choosing.
- Vacation – Earned paid vacation accrues at a rate of .833 days per month for a total of 10 days per year. After two (2) years of service, vacation accrues at one (1) day per month for a total of 12 days per year. After five (5) years of employment, vacation accrues at 1.25 days per month for a total of 15 days per year. Vacation pay is paid in the same manner as the regular salary.
- Sick Leave – Pinpoint provides up to 80 hours (10 days) of paid sick leave per calendar year as outlined in this policy. Two of these days are available for personal time, inclement weather or death in the family. Accrual: Employees accrue sick leave at a rate of .833 days per month.
- Competitive salary base
- A strong team environment with skilled and considerate employees that enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- A flexible work environment where contributions and creativity are encouraged and rewarded.
- Casual attire
- Training and education opportunities
- A convenient location with free parking and a low-stress commute.
Pinpoint Laser Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.