An Appication Engineer Is Ready To Help You With Any Alignement Issue
Please fill out the form across to quickly get in touch with an application engineer to discuss your current alignment issue and how Pinpoint Laser Systems can help. You may also call us at (978) 532-8001 to speak with an engineer to assist you with any questions. We will be more than happy to have a conference call or set up an online video demo that walks you through a more in-depth detail of our alignment system and how to achieve your specific application.
Key Advantages of Pinpoint Laser Systems
- Our alignment products are specifically engineered to increase profits and reduce costly downtime for industrial manufacturers.
- The intelligent design efficiently eliminates misalignment issues, resulting in increased production quality and reduced scrap.
- Our products are easy to use, easy to learn and highly versatile.
- Portable and compact, this equipment can easily go wherever you need to use it.
- We offer an extensive range of alignment accessories, providing ready made options for working with your particular needs.
- Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA
- All products made of solid, machined metal
- Hand assembled and inspected for quality
- Built to last years of industrial use
Legendary Support and Responsiveness
- On call Technical Support featuring engineers with over 100 years of combined experience, here to give you reliable advice and innovative solutions for your needs.
- For your convenience, many products are in-stock and can often ship in a day.
- Customization is a Pinpoint Specialty – unrivaled in the industry.
- Rely on a quick turnaround when you need repairs.
View Our Core Systems
The Microgage PRO is the next generation in laser measuring and alignment tools. Simplifying the alignment process, the microprocessor uses Smart data technology to equip its user with step by step instructions and easy to use data giving you the answers you need. This extremely versatile measuring and alignment tool combines key features and capabilities into one portable, compact, easy to use, product for multiple industries.
The Microgage 2D laser alignment tool can be adapted to a wide variety of industrial measuring and alignment requirements. Each receiver measures in two axial directions (X & Y) and can be used for checking straightness, flatness, parallelism, squareness, bores, spindles, and other alignment needs.
Laser Microgage 2000
The Microgage 2000 is the most adaptable alignment tool that maintains high precision measurement data while sitting in the palm of your hand. Built with versatility in mind, the Microgage 2000 functions in an array of ways offering value to any business or industry that favors simplicity brought to tedious alignment tasks. It quickly becomes an essential part of the way your team measures and performs.