About the 2-Axis Precision Mount
This mount provides accurate, linear control in two axes for Microgage receivers, the 90-Line, and other accessories. Two precise adjustment knobs move the mounting surface in the X and Y axes(typically vertical and horizontal) although this mount can be positioned in any orientation.
The 2-Axis Precision Mount is machined from aluminum with stainless components and will secure to tripods, machine tools, and other equipment for a variety of projects.
2-Axis Precision Mount Details
- Vertical range = ± 1.50”
- Horizontal range = ± 1.35”
- Mounting = 1/4–20 thd. thru-hole
- Weighs just under 4 pounds
- Made from anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Positioning 90-Line for roll alignment
- Adjusting receiver for large bore deflections
- Precision machine tool alignment
- Checking runout straightness
- Leveling machinery and equipment