About the 90-Line-D
The 90-Line-D is fully compatible with Pinpoint’s Microgage line and works well with a variety of laser receivers, mounts, and software options for the Microgage PRO Smart Display and Capture™ software products.
A highly accurate penta-prism, for bending the laser precisely 90° redirects and incoming laser beam to a new “square” laser reference line. Rotating the front nosepiece of the 90-Line-D this laser reference line forms a laser plane for additional alignment and measurements. A fine adjust feature is included to help direct the laser beam exactly where needed. A built-in receiver monitors the incoming laser beam and actively corrects for any misalignments.
- Precise right angles to 0.0006°
- Large input port for easy use
- Precision rotation adjustment and lock
- Quality components provide years of use
- Built in receiver to improve accurancy
- Works in all orientations
- Square machinery and equipment
- Set and adjust parallel tracks and rails
- Align web rollers, idlers, and reels
- Precision flatness/planer checking
- Check gantry travel and position
- Monitor and adjust machine tools
- Factory surveying and millwright work