About the Enhanced 90-Line Right Angle
This is a versatile accessory for checking squareness and parallelism on machinery and equipment. The 90-Line redirects the Microgage laser beam by precisely 90° for squaring machinery, adjusting machine tools, positioning slides, and checking gantries. In addition to these squaring applications, the 90-Line creates precise parallel lines for checking roller alignment, tracks, and mechanical guides.
The 90-Line is built with a durable, compact housing that allows the square exiting beam to be turned through a full rotation to create a square reference plane. The exiting laser is square to the incoming beam within 0.0006°, equivalent to 0.001 in., over 8 ft.
90-Line Right Angle Details
- Precise right angles to 0.0006°
- Large input port for easy use
- Precision rotation adjustment and lock
- Quality components provide years of use
- 1/4–20 mounting holes in housing
- Works in all orientations
- Square machinery and equipment
- Set and adjust parallel tracks and rails
- Align web rollers, idlers, and reels
- Check gantry travel and position
- Monitor and adjust machine tools
- Factory surveying and millwright work