About the Receiver Cylindrical Mount
The Receiver Cylindrical Mount is useful for the laser alignment of bores, spindles, and related applications. This mount is a precise and convenient means of positioning the receiver relative to a cylindrical cavity or bore.
The Receiver Cylindrical Mount will support the receiver for a laser beam passing through the mounting bore and, if the receiver is flipped around, the mount will support the receiver in front of a bore tube. A variety of bore sizes from 0.75 inch and larger are available.
Receiver Cylindrical Mount Details
- Durable, stainless steel components
- Operating distance up to 180 feet
- 1 Year warranty
- Easy to set-up and use
- Align milling equipment
- Head and tail stock turning center equipment alignment
- Position and adjust opposing spindles
- Measure alignment of boring mills
- Position and adjust precision bar feeders
- Check and align lathes