The most compact and lightweight measuring tool in the laser alignment system series, the intuitive Microgage 2000 is precise to 0.0001 inches (2.5µ) and up to 120 feet (37 meters) and provides alignment data in real time.
Digital LCD screen built right into the display
- Intuitive, press and go keypad
- Extra wide quick-view display screen for viewing precision data
- Handheld, battery operated display unit
- Operates in extreme conditions
- Includes adapter wire for better reach and machine or assembly accessibility
Benefits to using a Microgage 2000
- Precise resolution to 0.0001 inches (2.5 µ) at up to 120 feet
- Unlimited, free tech support from alignment engineers
- Compatible with any PC providing measurement analysis and data uploads
- Upgradeable and easy add software (includes alignment software updates)
- The most intuitive alignment system to set-up and use
Just add software and your alignment process expands instantly
- Alignment software interfaces with PC or laptop
- Records measurement readings and analyzes alignment data for the user
- Includes Pinpoint’s newest edition of the proprietary software Capture™
- Contains customized software modules configured for your team
- Stores thousands of alignment readings and notes
The Microgage 2000 travels light and out measures other brands
- High quality; American Made
- Lightweight yet tough – design for machine shops and assembly use
- Multiple high-grade accessories fitting in a heavy duty carrying case with storage pockets
- Versatile in use with customizable fixtures and mounts
- Compact, carry with you display unit that works as hard as you do
16 hours continuous run time
- Provides highly accurate alignment data in real time
- Receiver has multiple interchangeable modules
- Runs on a 9 volt battery
- Place the LCD receivers where your team wants to get the alignment control your team needs
- Small enough to not interfere with alignment, large enough to receive alignment data from the laser transmitter
Microgage 2000 – Pinpoint advantages that bring precision measurement retrieval straight to you
Easy to understand laser alignment systems are your answer to precision alignment that your team can use without a lot of training and machine down time. Bringing dimensional metrology in-house will not only reduce dependency on outside alignment contractors but also provide your internal team with accountability and control over the alignment process. No one understands the nuances of your business process and how your assemblies and machines should work quite like your team. For optimal results, choose the reliability of the Microgage 2000 and have it customized to suit your team.
Whether your focus right now is repairing a machine or machine tools that are defunct or your focus will be to provide preventive measures, investing in a portable laser alignment system that can always be upgraded to a more sophisticated alignment system will not steer you wrong.
Leaving the Old Way for the New Way = Less Pain. More Gain.
The ultra portable 2000 laser alignment system offers the resolution of the Microgage 2D and the Microgage PRO while maintaining high versatility in how it can be use and is customizable to most specifications. Despite the complications of various projects, the 2000 is the easiest way your team can transition to a better way to do business projects that require capturing the exact alignment dimensions your team needs.