Laser Alignment for Aerospace Applications
Laser alignment for space aircraft assembly, repair, and service.
The aerospace industry is actively designing and building new aircraft and space vehicles that require tight alignment and precision measuring capability. The Pinpoint Laser Microgage is a proven laser alignment tool for the checking, assembly, repair, service and support of aerospace sub-assemblies and equipment.
Large launch tracks require careful laser alignment to check straightness and engine mounts need precise alignment during assembly. Test vehicles in wind tunnels and test tanks are measured and positioned carefully with laser alignment systems to advance the testing and development of new equipment. The precision, versatility and long operating range of the Laser Microgage line contribute to its popularity as a key tool for aerospace applications.
Aerospace Alignment Applications
- Aligning and Checking Launch Tracks and Rails
- Measuring Parallelism on Flight Vehicles
- Checking Straightness in Test Tanks and Wind Tunnels
- Aligning Sub-assemblies on Rocket Devices
- Monitoring Flatness on Test Pads and Surfaces
- Aligning Bearings in Radar Tracking Systems
Aerospace Alignment Customers
- Boeing Company
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Northrop Grumman
- Sandia National Laboratories
- U.S. Air Force
- Wright Patterson AFB
Find your solution here
Not sure which laser alignment product is right for your job? Get expert advice from our engineers, contact us today.